Kristian Huselius is soulless.

Confirmed.

kristian-huselius.jpg

I appreciate this random blast from the past sir

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Then if the DPOS won't protector franchise players then why wouldnt a 4th line not cross check Tkachuk or BArkov int he back of the neck with the intent to hurt them. Eff the pretending kitty cats with their fake tough nonsense and zero cups. They dont have championships in their dna or identity.
Ride those metaphors to the end of your record collection.

• Haha
Reactions: Chaos2k7

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Montour. I guess you forgot. So was the guy that speared our play in the nuts after the game was over. I am fine with him getting a fine, but he is a repeat offender to. If you want to hurt someone drop the glove and man up. If you want to cheap shot people after the game and is play is over go to the box or sit in the press box.
Ok, he has gotten fines before. I thought you meant suspended from games.
I remember the spearing that led to “Fat Pat” incident when Maroon eventually went after him like a wild man.

• Haha

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
You can break someone's neck by falling on their neck intentional and cross checkign them putting on their weight on the back of the neck. I don't want to see the Todd Bertuzzi incident happen to anyone again. Man up or sit your Rear down.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Then if the DPOS won't protector franchise players then why wouldnt a 4th line not cross check Tkachuk or BArkov int he back of the neck with the intent to hurt them. Eff the pretending kitty cats with their fake tough nonsense and zero cups. They dont have championships in their dna or identity.
Kucherov might be the dirtiest player on your team, lol, I am sure he can handle himself

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Is montour going to answer to Jeannot about his cross checks on a non hockey play to the back of kucherovs head ? Clearly the DPOS doesn't care to discipline the repeat offender. We need to send an old school hockey message to Montour with the fist or massage the neck of a panther franchise player with the stick.
Really want to send a message? SCORE. Then score some more.

Reactions: Givememoneyback

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Kucherov might be the dirtiest player on your team, lol, I am sure he can handle himself
HE was suspended for a modern day boarding yes which was the right call. Just like Montour should be suspended with trying to break a guys neck. HE has more points and cups then the whole panthers team combined.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
HE was suspended for a modern day boarding yes which was the right call. Just like Montour should be suspended with trying to break a guys neck. HE has more points and cups then the whole panthers team combined.
Then why would you be worried, we have no chance

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
;) FL learned these things while getting by the Lightning in previous playoffs

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Really want to send a message? SCORE. Then score some more.
Get on the score board and Jeannot should skate to montour and challenge him. If not grab Barkov and tune it him up .
Then why would you be worried, we have no chance
You have more depth this year because we lost so many star and good depth players on our cup runs.
Gourde,Palat,Kilhorn,Coleman,Goodrow,McDonough,Schenn,Bogosian, Colton, and Maroon.
You will lose some guys next year, part of contending in the cap era.

;) FL learned these things while getting by the Lightning in previous playoffs
I dont recall a Lightning player putting all their weight falling on a guys neck and intentional cross checking him. That is a todd bertuzzi type play.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad