KokGsmn.png

n8tj9Ba.png

ARswp56.png

BrvLYA4.png

4gYupOK.png

EU85od0.png

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
To me this game should be all about Vasilevskiy. He's been extremely average in this round - and this is after being very average last year in playoffs, and all of this season. He's only 29 years old, still young. He shuld be performing like one of the very best in the league.

Is he still an elite goalie? The best goalie in the league, or at least among the best in the league? If so - it's about time he shows up and steals a game.

I'll say Tampa wins - 4-1. Kucherov with another 3 points. Reverse sweep is incoming, with Tampa winning round 1 in 7 games. But...Vasi needs to step up.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
At some point Tampa Bay has to have a complete game, I think? Just been really strange to see how dull they’ve been

Reactions: Summer Rose

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
To me this game should be all about Vasilevskiy. He's been extremely average in this round - and this is after being very average last year in playoffs, and all of this season. He's only 29 years old, still young. He shuld be performing like one of the very best in the league.

Is he still an elite goalie? The best goalie in the league, or at least among the best in the league? If so - it's about time he shows up and steals a game.

I'll say Tampa wins - 4-1. Kucherov with another 3 points. Reverse sweep is incoming, with Tampa winning round 1 in 7 games. But...Vasi needs to step up.
At least you are trying hard with this schtick.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Was nice of us to let Stamkos both have a final victory at home in his Dolts jersey and even let him score from his favorite spot, time to end the series and get guys rested up.

Let's find the foot on the neck level from last year fellas.

Reactions: MaWa

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Into the raging Sunrise we go,
A tale old as time, to vanquish our foe,
We must be primal, or all is lost,
Though they would prefer the status quo.

Heave, ho, the sails they are crossed,
We hope, and pray, that no one is tossed,
One goal in mind, one path, one mind,
A win must come at any cost.

Rti6sWh.png

I am bored and thinking about tonight's game.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
At some point Tampa Bay has to have a complete game, I think? Just been really strange to see how dull they’ve been
No one is used to seeing the Bolts fail like this when they've been so successful for so long. Not to take anything away from Florida, they're an excellent team, I expected this one to be a long series though

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
No one is used to seeing the Bolts fail like this when they've been so successful for so long. Not to take anything away from Florida, they're an excellent team, I expected this one to be a long series though
Now would be a fun time for TB to make this an interesting series though.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I expect the first period to setup the rest of the game for the Cats. They will not come out tentative like in game 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad