Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 5 - BACK TO TORONTO - Leafs 2 BRUINS 1 F/OT - Boston leads series 3-2

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
I knew somebody would come back with the Bergy, Krejci thing

The lesson that was not learned last year from Mr. Montgomery, is that you "do not replace healthy players who are winning games in the playoffs with players who are coming off injuries and are not 100%" (unless you absolutely have to).....but they did not absolutely have to, and it actually screwed up the chemistry they had going from games 3 & 4 which eventually cost the Bruins the series

That's the lesson that should've been learned by Monty....but he ignored it, because he never seems to learn from his f**king mistakes

He has shown me that he is not a good playoff coach, and is unwilling to learn from previous mistakes. Putting Gryz in the lineup was another mistake

If I was owner of the Bruins, I'd seriously consider firing him.....TONIGHT
So if you're Sheldon Keefe, are you sitting Matthews on Thursday too?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.....

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Reactions: The don godfather

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
I fully expect this team to be carved by the Boston media that care tonight and tomorrow the way the Leafs were after their pathetic effort at home.

Oh it will be apocalypse if that happens again. They playing for that B on the chest now.
Choke after record-breaking year and then follow it up with choke in centennial? Yeah, it’ll push them down to a dark place for the next decade with fans and the city.

I just watched Vancouver downward spiral for 9 years. It’s quick and difficult to break out of.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I fully expect this team to be carved by the Boston media that care tonight and tomorrow the way the Leafs were after their pathetic effort at home.

Choke after record-breaking year and then follow it up with choke in centennial? Yeah, it’ll push them down to a dark place for the next decade with fans and the city.

I just watched Vancouver downward spiral for 9 years. It’s quick and difficult to break out of.
And without an answer at center on the horizon, that’s tough sledding

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
17 games without a goal Zacha. 0 playoffs goals is costing the Bruins multiple series' now. Step up Pavel.
Yeah he’s been disappointing to put it lightly, sometimes he just flings pucks wherever and it’s like I know there isn’t much time out there but surely his awareness isn’t this bad?

Bobby orr should come in the dressing room game 6 for inspiration . If I'm bruins management I'm doing everything to light a fire up the arse of the team.
If professional hockey players can’t find the motivation to beat their main rival for each other Bobby Orr isn’t gonna change anything.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Yeah he’s been disappointing to put it lightly, sometimes he just flings pucks wherever and it’s like I know there isn’t much time out there but surely his awareness isn’t this bad?

If professional hockey players can’t find the motivation to beat their main rival for each other Bobby Orr isn’t gonna change anything.
I'm desperate. I cant mentally take another collapse. I haven't been over last years yet. Good news we still up 3 to 2. I keep repeating that to myself .

Reactions: RiverbottomChuck

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
I'm desperate. I cant mentally take another collapse. I haven't been over last years yet. Good news we still up 3 to 2. I keep repeating that to myself .
I’m with you Don, I just think it’s time for players like Mac, Pasta, Zacha, Coyle, Lindholm, and Debrusk to dig deep and earn it not expect one of the GOATS to give them a magic pill of advice. Your optimistic outlook will be needed here for game 6. If Mac really wants to be the next C this is the time he needs to take the role someone like Bergy or Marchy once did and help deliver to save the team.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
So if you're Sheldon Keefe, are you sitting Matthews on Thursday too?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.....
If he's not 100% I'd sit him out and keep the same lineup they had tonight

..but that's a different situation from my scenario, since Matthews has already played some playoff games

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad