BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 5 7:11 PM - Time to put the Sunrise Kittens to bed - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Dude cant slide side-to-side now. In the playoffs. Something is still wrong.
He's still making great saves and is effective. He looks a lot better tonight than he did in game 4.

Get a shot of torodol and tell the forwards to put the puck in the net and then he gets some time off. I'm guessing it is wear and tear since he hasn't played this much in a row all season.

PoweredByRICE

Hates your team
May 7, 2011
Bangor, Maine
He's still making great saves and is effective. He looks a lot better tonight than he did in game 4.

Get a shot of torodol and tell the forwards to put the puck in the net and then he gets some time off. I'm guessing it is wear and tear since he hasn't played this much in a row all season.
I'm going with a shot of whiskey and chasing it with red wine because I'm nervous

Reactions: Gordoff

BobbyAwe

Nov 21, 2006
South Carolina
OT is a crapshoot, but Bergie seems up to speed, Hall and Marchie are flying, Pasta overdue...we have the edge in individual weapons. Now we just have to play as a TEAM!

Reactions: lextune
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad