BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 5 4/30 7:11 PM - Jack Edwards’ final home game broadcast - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorah Marshmont

Long may he reign
May 10, 2012
Hello Bruins fans. I jumped the gun with a few posts, but wanted to introduce myself (not sure if there is an official place).

A Lurker for years, I love the passion you all have!! Born into the Black and Gold, I was brought to it by my father and late brother as fellow travelers.

Grew up in Boston area then moved out west here and there, but always have my heart in Mass.

An early Gen X-er who still has Bruins White Home jerseys.

There is Orr, then the rest. Espo, Cheevers... Ratelle, Park, McNab, O'Rielly... Bourque, Neely, Janney, Oates... Savard, Krejci, Thomas, Burgeron, Marchand... etc.

Be warned, I'm opinionated and a fan who will criticize the team, Boston fans have always been smart knowledgeable and demanding. Don't settle for less, If you think being a fan requires gulping kool-aid you won't like me. :sarcasm:

Go Bs!!!!!!! ;)
Welcome to the lunatic fringe! :cheers:

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Hello Bruins fans. I jumped the gun with a few posts, but wanted to introduce myself (not sure if there is an official place).
This is official enough! 😁
A Lurker for years, I love the passion you all have!! Born into the Black and Gold, I was brought to it by my father and late brother as fellow travelers.

Grew up in Boston area then moved out west here and there, but always have my heart in Mass.

There is Orr, then the rest. Espo, Cheevers... Ratelle, Park, McNab, O'Rielly... Bourque, Neely, Janney, Oates... Savard, Krejci, Thomas, Burgeron, Marchand... etc.

Be warned, I'm opinionated and a fan who will criticize the team, Boston fans have always been smart knowledgeable and demanding. Don't settle for less, If you think being a fan requires gulping kool-aid you won't like me. :sarcasm:

Go Bs!!!!!!! ;)
Welcome! If you’re opinionated, you’ll fit right in. We have a sense of community UNMATCHED by any other fan base here. We are happy to have you here, and hope to see you regularly.

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
Hope monty can message of who cares about our home fans entertainment factor and play a boring road business like game at home with cotton balls in players ears when living on a prayer is played.

That f*cking sing along is the death knell for the Bruins momentum.

Fire whoever started that sh*t right into the sun, on fire.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
All year people complain about how we don’t let lines gain chemistry. Then finally the defense looks the best it has all year and people are clamoring for defensive changes?

Interesting to see some of the same people who bashed Montgomery at times this year for the constant line changes now are all mad because one of their favorite binky 7th/8th defenders or 13th forwards aren’t playing and they want them in lol.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub

Go Bs!!!!!!! ;)
Welcome. Don't ever lose that passion!

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
In looking at this series now, if Peeke isn’t hurt in game 2 this would have been a sweep. He got hurt in the second and they played with 5 defence the rest of the game and by the end they were bagged. No guarantee on this but a fresh Chuckie and Carlo in the third gives us a better chance to win. Either way let’s end it tomorrow Bruins!

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
Saw you debut on the main forum, of all places. That was bold lol. Stay here. It’s safe. We are all equally insane and have suffered similar Bruins trauma, so you’ll be fine.

Seriously. I’ve been up and down the East for road games but would never put myself in the devils den like that. Even if he was totally respectful and just cheered a hood Bruins play, the risk far outweighs the reward. Having that many Leafs fans outside on a beautiful night like that is a powder keg.

I’m still not sure if he’s ballsy or just plain stupid
As long as he has Marchand's home jersey on he is ok....lol He is untouchable:oops:

Reactions: TD Charlie

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
To be honest, kind of dickbag thing to do, really. Lucky he didn’t get beat up. Think he’d have had a rougher road if he were a Leaf fan doing that in Boston crowd.
Yeah it's one thing to wear your jersey and cheer for your team. It's another to actively troll people around you. I wouldn't do it because it is a prick move but I also wouldn't do it because it's dangerous. Maybe he was comforted by the recordings but it's just not smart and he will get hurt if he keeps pressing his luck.

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
My dad went to university in Boston so I have a lot of respect for the area and how great of a sports city Boston is. Plus you have the best hockey city :)
Your Dad went to a great school. I have to say I have been spoiled with New England sport teams. I have been one lucky guy to have been to World Series…Stanley Cup Finals …NBA Finals…3 US Opens….The only one I haven’t been to….Super Bowl….20 years on Pats waiting list…lol. Hope this Bruins team can make a dent this year. Have fun ….they are great people here.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

Go Bs!!!!!!! ;)
:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad