BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 5 4/30 7:11 PM - Jack Edwards’ final home game broadcast - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
I don’t know that I would put Forbort in just yet, but I would consider Brazeau instead of Lauko/Maroon.

If Forbort draws back in I would just go with 7D. Pick and choose where you slot in Lohrei shift by shift.

Then again, it ain’t broke, don’t fix it

Seems unlikely they'll sit Maroon. Dude is like the soul of the team at ice level right now.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Seems unlikely they'll sit Maroon. Dude is like the soul of the team at ice level right now.

I like Beecher, but like most rookies he’s had ups and downs in his first playoff series.

With that being said, he didn’t do too well on draws Saturday and didn’t really standout otherwise.

I’d get Brazeau in for him if the big guy is healthy.

JVR - Frederic - Heinen

Maroon - Boqvist - Brazeau

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I feel like this line would be too slow and get pinned in their defensive zone.

Maybe.

But I’m more comfortable with them at home, with last line change than I would be on the road.

I think the upside is that Maroon and Brazeau could have shifts where they possess the puck for long stretches.

Healthy Wrap

May 15, 2014
Neely’s Kitchen
I really do not want to see Forbort in this series. I see zero reason for him to wear a Bruins uniform again unless one of the six D who played Games 3 and 4 are injured.
If Monty inserts Forbort into the lineup at any point this series, it might be more brain dead than any decision he made against Florida. The guy is COOKED

Reactions: Tommy Tubs

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Id only use Forbort if we have injuries or the the PK is really struggling, but right now we're just locking down Toronto's PP without him, so if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Until he has 4 Leafs draped over him.
Then his line mates need to start scoring,I believe Jakes goals have all been on the power play ,and Zacka is scoreless maybe we need to see more of Pasta and Brad together it worked for an even strength goal last game.Leafs can’t cover them both like that.

Reactions: Ladyfan

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
If Monty inserts Forbort into the lineup at any point this series, it might be more brain dead than any decision he made against Florida. The guy is COOKED
Furthermore if there is one team you definitely have a solid argument of Gryz over Forbort it's the Leafs, unless we are down another PKer I'd rather Forbort be the 7th or 8th D

Reactions: Healthy Wrap
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad