GDT: ECQF GAME 4 : WARNING: EXPLODING DEFENSEMEN (WSH vs NYR G4, 8pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Dude this post was so funny.

Your dorks just got scored on FYI.

aa777f0067e3c3574f8ffd2a53e898c3.jpg

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
It's great that you polled all of them. Good on ya with the appeal to authority.

By the NHL rulebook it's a trip.
Nobody is talking about the penalty call or arguing that it wasn't a trip. But it was clearly knee on knee, even if it wasn't intentional kneeing.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Nobody is talking about the penalty call or arguing that it wasn't a trip. But it was clearly knee on knee, even if it wasn't intentional kneeing.

Ok I don't even know what we're talking about anymore. Yes his knee obviously made contact with Fox. But that doesn't automatically make it a kneeing penalty.

To be clear I'm not a fan of either team and really don't care that much about this one play. It didn't seem intentional, Fox appears to be ok, and the correct penalty was called.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Ok I don't even know what we're talking about anymore. Yes his knee obviously made contact with Fox. But that doesn't automatically make it a kneeing pekneeling.
Who here is arguing that it is a kneeling penalty? You know both things can be true, right?

It was knee on knee, but not a kneeing penalty.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
Who here is arguing that it is a kneeling penalty? You know both things can be true, right?

I thought that's what people were arguing?

but I've also spent the day on the couch hopped up on cough medicine because I have a cold. So I might just be watching the screensaver on my tv and typing out messages on my dog's head thinking I'm posting on hfboards.

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014

It was knee on knee, but not a kneeing penalty.
I thought that's what people were arguing?

but I've also spent the day on the couch hopped up on cough medicine because I have a cold. So I might just be watching the screensaver on my tv and typing out messages on my dog's head thinking I'm posting on hfboards.
Because I hate myself, I just went through the conversation, and I think you are all saying the same thing. There was a misunderstanding at some point where it looks like LH thought someone saying "kneeing" meant it should be a kneeing penalty, which doesn't appear to be the case.

Hug it out.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

Mar 4, 2004
Because I hate myself, I just went through the conversation, and I think you are all saying the same thing. There was a misunderstanding at some point where it looks like LH thought someone saying "kneeing" meant it should be a kneeing penalty, which doesn't appear to be the case.

Hug it out.

You are doing the lord's work. Thank you.

I apologize for my part in any of the confusion.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015

Hug it out.
Yeah, looks like most of the posts were just knee jerk reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark