GDT: ECQF Game 4: Tampa Bay Lightning at Detroit Red Wings - 7:00PM ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Another PP. We get another whack. C'mon by default we have to get one. Jeeezus.

Chance on Chance

Jul 15, 2009
Canada
Eh, some of us see it. The reffing hasn't been one sided, it's just been terrible in general. All series and across many different series.

exactly, no one know what a penalty is in the playoffs. Call stuff by the book for a year and everyone will learn. The biggest penalty I see missing in regular and playoffs is interference

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
I'm very pleased with how the latter half of this period has gone. They're pushing back, and creating good chances.

TB can't skate like that for the whole game. humanly impossible

but they are still passing around the puck well.

it's clear they are far and away better puck possession team regardless

last_sd

Jun 9, 2007
Frankly I'm sick of weak calls on both sides. I miss even strength hockey. Even strength hockey is best hockey.

It's always like this. They call everything on 1st round. As you go deeper into playoffs, refs swallow their whistle.
Been like that for years.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Crazy theory of the day: nhl is rigged how do they report on the game 3 seconds after the period ended

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
I can't wait until the pads/equipment are shrunk, next year. Goalies like Bishop will look like swiss cheese.

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
I missed more than half of this period (stupid DVR!) but they showed some flashes there in the back half which is encouraging but they need to get the next goal I have almost zero faith in this team to come back from 2 or more goals.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
These shot attempts are really ridiculous. It's like they're not trying to score. Literally feet away from the goaltender and they basically pass it into him. The play itself picked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad