ECQF Game 4: Tampa Bay @ Columbus | 7:00PM EDT | CNBC, TVAS, SN360, FS-O, SUN | Elimination Game

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I'm fully expecting this to be the final game of the season for the Bolts. That's why I loaded up on beer so I can drown my sorrows.

Aoko

Order has now fallen.
Dec 14, 2017
Just let the Columbus people make a GDT. You're catering to the jinx by continuing the trend!!!!!

Reactions: Viqsi

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Translation: I wanna feast on the CBJ 2nd pairing that I wrecked by myself and make myself look like a hero while the guy is still concussed.
giphy.gif

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada
I'm pretty stoked for the game, this is a hell of a story. If the Jackets complete the sweep they could ride that momentum deep into the playoffs.

LittleSpoon

Jan 17, 2016
I actually like Tampa much more than Columbus in general, but for the sake of comedy I am hoping Columbus can end it tonight. Besides there can only be room for one reverse sweep, and I’ve been doing ceremonial dances all day hoping to wake up the pens. Good luck Bolts, and Jackets. Hope it’s a good clean game for each team.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Everyone knows players get raises base on Regular Season and Regular season Trophies!

Connor in EDM is proof, 10 million dollar raises for a TB players no matter what the out come!

tumblr_pkgicafid71usai37o2_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad