GDT: ECQF: Game 4 - New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals, 8pm ET (TBS, MSG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
They really need someone else with a better voice reading the names for the game. That was terrible.

Reactions: gabevh3

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
profetkeyboards.com
Though I do wonder if this is how some of you guys react to personal or professional setbacks.

Not even setbacks... like, just annoying things that happen in the course of a day.
No joke... I once got in trouble for replying to a JIRA ticket negatively about the budget servers a client was trying to run our software on. I didn't realize that I forgot to click "internal note" on my response and so it went to the client.

• Haha
Reactions: Kane One

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
Though I do wonder if this is how some of you guys react to personal or professional setbacks.

Not even setbacks... like, just annoying things that happen in the course of a day.
This is just sports fans in general. Some people just expect a team to dominate another team for 60 minutes plus.

Did some of you really think the Caps wouldn’t try to bring it tonight to avoid getting swept? Caps but all have lost this series, it’s about pride for them at this point.

Reactions: Rempe73

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Washington has momentum but their whole team is leaning forward which will expose them to odd man rushes

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
No joke... I once got in trouble for replying to a JIRA ticket negatively about the budget servers a client was trying to run out software on. I didn't realize that I forgot to click "internal note" on my response and so it went to the client.
I once got sent to a seminar at a midtown hotel on how to be nicer to coworkers after I made someone cry because of a mistake they'd made. Then I grew up.

Reactions: TheDirtyH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad