GDT: ECQF: Game 4 - New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals, 8pm ET (TBS, MSG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
It'd be a lot cooler if they threw that worthless shit sack out of this game.

Would be so f***ing lame to advance into round 2 short handed cause this slime ball decides to suicide bomb our team on the way out.
How going after a star player that just got a knee on knee, after the whistle after a goal, isn't at least a 10 minute conduct. That's just beyond me

Reactions: Ranger Wolf

Reijo29

Feb 8, 2015
I don’t know what people expect. Washington is desperate, it’s now or never for them. Too many just expect us to roll them, this is the playoffs. I think Wilson woke them up, looking for a big rest of the game.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I don’t know what people expect. Washington is desperate, it’s now or never for them. Too many just expect us to roll them, this is the playoffs. I think Wilson woke them up, looking for a big rest of the game.
I swear to f***ing christ, I'm pistol whipping the next person who says "Washington is desperate"

Reactions: CLW and FultonReed

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Wilson didn't break the Rangers, Rempe and the Rangers broke Tom Wilson.

Qznbbg6.gif
f***ing love that song

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
Oh please... You know nothing.
I was personally responsible for the 94 cup win when i took my autographed GAG line photo and covered it with my dried tears from previous playoff disappointments and then burned the photo and mixed the ashes with dried skin from emile francis, a hair from ron dugay, water melted from the old garden ice and some other ingredients i'd rather not mention. I then drank it during a ritualistic voodoo like ceremony where i chanted matteau matteau ..... stephan matteau and some other french canadian sounding words just before the finals started. I was the reason they won. That was me asking favor from the hockey gods. Prove it was not. And before you ask me to do it again the only reason they Rangers haven't won since is I no longer have those ingredients. Pathetic my 94 replica stanley cup.
I was around for 94. I carried a cup photo around my office before game 7

• Haha
Reactions: DoTheBlue
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad