GDT: ECQF: Game 4 - New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals, 8pm ET (TBS, MSG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I loved that Panarin hit the other day, especially in the playoffs. I've never seen P. Kane do something like that.

Because his playoff resume is filled with him scoring OT winners and putting up a shit load of points en route to winning cups.

Similar to Georgiev, the bar has been lowered so much for this player where we have to pick out things like this and him winning a board battle (and still turning the puck over) as positives.

Do you want ants

Thats how u get ants
Jul 2, 2015
Need to attack the Sandin-Jensen pairing early. Both coming back from injuries and will take some time to adjust to playoff speed.

Mike in Houston

Apr 20, 2015
Houston, TX
I would like this to be the Panarin game. He hasn't been much of a factor and it's only going to get tougher. He really should be feasting on this Caps team.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Trocheck has been logging more minutes per game than any of our blueliners. Guy is such a workhorse it's outrageous.

Who knows if we fold in the ECF as badly as we did 2 years back with him on the team.

I said big games from Kakko, Laf, and Panarin. But I’m torn because it may be Tro and Mika. Trochek has been a dawg.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
maybe we take out Fox and insert Connor Mackey to counter the Caps inserting sandin, their thug defender?

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
Rangers never make it easy and have not swept a team in forever , but I am also a lifelong Knicks fan and watch all their games as well and this year any time they play on the same day they both win at what has to be a very high % . Knicks won 50 games in the regular season and are up 3-1 in their 1st round after their win this afternoon.Feeling really good about tonite.

Reactions: NYRangers16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad