GDT: ECQF Game 4 | Hurricanes @ Islanders, 1PM | Playoff Road Victory???

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
i_want_to_believe.jpg

canesfiles.png

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, damn it! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!'

I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
I'm going to rant and hope the boys make me look like an idiot.

Rod! Stop being a donkey!

let them little fast boys run and gun. They're too smol to cycle and get to the net! Let the big boys bang!

Accept help with the pp.

These vets you love ain't showing no heart or character! Them sums of biches quiet quit on us all! Fire them into the sun! Bring up the young hungry guns!

Give Raanta rest after 2 games. He's doing his damn best but you're riding him harder than a rented mule.

Where are the Foegeles? He inspired the hate of the entire Caps fan base!

Where are the McGinns with that big cock energy?!

Where are the Ferlands who whoop that ass and puncture lungs?

Skjei where is the thunder boy?!

Slavin why haven't you smited the fools?!

Kokomiami where is the anger? I've seen you drop gloves and lay the body! Where is that next gear?

Poolparty, party time is over let's see some bison king energy

Burns where is the strength of a wookie? When are you going to rip someone's arms off? Cross check everyone who gets near your goalie!

Chatfield we saw you try and send that fool to the shadow zone. More of that.

Noesen and Fast good job.

Looks like I was right should've played AHLers and rested these boys last game cuz they can't win a road game. Too busy focusing on their hair and makeup.

Show some God damned heart and character. The Isles hardly have any talent and they whooped your ass.

hockeynjune

Just a soft breeze
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
I'm going to rant and hope the boys make me look like an idiot.

Rod! Stop being a donkey!

let them little fast boys run and gun. They're too smol to cycle and get to the net! Let the big boys bang!

Accept help with the pp.

These vets you love ain't showing no heart or character! Them sums of biches quiet quit on us all! Fire them into the sun! Bring up the young hungry guns!

Give Raanta rest after 2 games. He's doing his damn best but you're riding him harder than a rented mule.

Where are the Foegeles? He inspired the hate of the entire Caps fan base!

Where are the McGinns with that big cock energy?!

Where are the Ferlands who whoop that ass and puncture lungs?

Skjei where is the thunder boy?!

Slavin why haven't you smited the fools?!

Kokomiami where is the anger? I've seen you drop gloves and lay the body! Where is that next gear?

Poolparty, party time is over let's see some bison king energy

Burns where is the strength of a wookie? When are you going to rip someone's arms off? Cross check everyone who gets near your goalie!

Chatfield we saw you try and send that fool to the shadow zone. More of that.

Noesen and Fast good job.

Looks like I was right should've played AHLers and rested these boys last game cuz they can't win a road game. Too busy focusing on their hair and makeup.

Show some God damned heart and character. The Isles hardly have any talent and they whooped your ass.
Praise the hockey gods reverend!!! Where do I send mah money?

larueskee

Player/Member USA Hockey or affilates 1972-2006
Mar 15, 2017
Seattle, WA
A late game implosion like last game could never happen again with our defense. I am so confident that I won't start drinking until after 1 pm. It is important to note that game start time for me is at 10 am.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I just went on NHL.com to see the score with other teams, and every single series in the NHL is currently 2-1.

Kind of interesting.

I just went on NHL.com to see the score with other teams, and every single series in the NHL is currently 2-1.

Kind of interesting.

Kind of interesting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad