GDT: ECQF Game 4:- #1 Florida Panthers vs #1 WC Tampa Bay Lightning | 5:00PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Yep. Habs fans, Sens fans, etc. are in full firce talking shit about playoff teams. When you finish at the bottom of the league, that's all you've got left.
Don't let El Jefe speak for Habs fans. Pretty sure most of them have them on ignore.

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
To be fair, he calls every single team garbage and every single player a puke.
Yeah, that's what I've been saying. Best thing to happen between us was him giving up on an argument by blocking me. So, I see his stuff but he doesn't see mine. Hell, he doesn't even know I refer to him in Spanish.

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
nope, even making it there is such a great accomplishment. Winning is obviously better but one team has to lose in the end. That vegas team was a beast
It's odd but for playoff seasons and making the finals, Florida, Tampa, and Vegas have to be up there percentagewise.

Reactions: dhfa

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
I was asking because someone said the Panthers tend to choke in the playoffs, but have made the finals a fare share of the times they made the playoffs. It was rhetorical.
better than the leafs for sure. They always make the playoffs and are usually always out in round 1, Cats, lightning, and especially vegas seem to go deep a reasonable % of the time when they do get in.

Reactions: Givememoneyback

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
The Jets had an 8:51 pm local time puck drop on Tuesday. That was crazy. We got beat in regulation time and then after midnight I went to bed and there were still cars trying to leave the parking lots from the game. I live a block from the rink.

Dallas Vegas puck drop is probably 11:20 pm EDT. That's 12:50 am Sunday in Newfoundland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad