GDT: ECQF Game 3: Your New Jersey Devils @ New York Rangers, 8 PM, ABC/ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RNCDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Glad they were not blown out for game 3. I wish they could get a point. But they look feckless.
This whole game looks like garbage to be honest. Dallas Wild series is really exciting hockey but I just don't care. This is game though...wooof as an advertisement for hockey.

Reactions: Tiredswede

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
3 full games without an Even Strength goals is completely unacceptable.
and it's not even like they're being goalied. They're completely unable to generate more than one or two dangerous looks and they never get 2nd or 3rd opportunities. They need a coach to take them back to the offense drawing board. The Avalanche proved that rush offense can be your calling card, but you need a plan B when it doesn't work.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Just checked - nope. They're carrying ABC I guess.
Sportsnet way overpaid for NHL rights years back and operate as dirt cheap as possible. I doubt they use their own crews until like the Stanley Cup Finals for any game that isn't a Canadian team.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hopefully John Madden will come out here and shoot a puck off somebody and into the net.

Or was the puck shot off of him in the crease and it bounced into the net? I can't remember anymore.

Who is our John Madden? Michael McLeod and his 45 games (or maybe even more now) without a goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad