BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 3 7:41 PM - (A1) BRUINS @ (WC2) Florida - NESN, TNT, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
There are 2 ways you beat what Florida is doing. You either play very fast and kill them on the PP (which is likely something the Bruins can't do) or you play hard and physical and hit them before they hit you. Start pasting Gudas and Ekblad into the boards on a regular basis and get on them hard, drive the net and maybe even run the goalie (by accident of course). Do the Bruins have that in them idk, maybe not, but I hope they do.
Make things simple. Play on the wall, keep things to the outside in your own zone, drive the net. Let's get it done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
There are 2 ways you beat what Florida is doing. You either play very fast and kill them on the PP (which is likely something the Bruins can't do) or you play hard and physical and hit them before they hit you. Start pasting Gudas and Ekblad into the boards on a regular basis and get on them hard, drive the net and maybe even run the goalie (by accident of course). Do the Bruins have that in them idk, maybe not, but I hope they do.
Make things simple. Play on the wall, keep things to the outside in your own zone, drive the net. Let's get it done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope they don’t continue to collapse down low and let Florida fire shots at will ,Bruins don’t clear the front of the net well enough or block shots.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
OK...Please win with no injuries. Play a full 60 of Bs hockey.

Hey Steve, I hope the Bruins win tonight.

1682114901664.png

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
Let's go Boston.... one game at a time! Play hard, pay the price and hope for the best!!!

Secord

Mar 23, 2013
Marchand-Coyle-Frederic
Hall-Krejci-DeBrusk
Bertuzzi-Zacha-Pastrnak
Lauko-Nosek-Hathaway

Grzelcyk-McAvoy
Lindholm-Carlo
Forbort-Orlov

Swayman
Ullmark (Game-time decision)

Monty taking out Foligno in a Bergy-less lineup to boot. Butch would never have dared. Good for him. Am ok with giving Hall some options and 3rd line's a doozy. Kill em!!!

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
In Krejci’s 28:40 of 5v5 ice time this series, the Panthers have outscored Boston, 2-0, and held a commanding 24-9 edge in shots on goal. Montgomery can handle that line trading chances at 5v5 play, but Krejci and Co. have been hemmed in countless times in the D-zone against Florida’s forecheck.
This is why I see Hall and Debrusk are starting with Krejci they work hard at both ends of the ice and they have the speed to race back in the defensive zone or be a one man break out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad