BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 2 BRUINS @ Whalercanes (1) - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Welp... That's all she wrote. Much better team won. Losing Lindholm is the final dagger.
This fake tough guy routine at the end of the game is pathetic. Thanks for hugging another guy Foligno.

I hope Lindholm will be ok. That was a bad hit... my guess is that he has a concussion

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
They should use what happened tonight again Lindholm as fuel. The Horton effect.

It can happen. I'm not counting them out yet.
I hope so, but you are talking a 26-3 goal advantage in the last 5 games. for Carolina. They just seem to know how to score against the Bruins. Some teams are just a bad matchup, and for the Bruins this is it.

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
The last half of the third, they showed some life.
The two goals against took the wind out of their sails and the entire team fell apart, lost composure and it was ugly. Some bad calls on post-whistle penalties didn’t help, especially when two led to goals.
If they play like they did the first five and last 10 minutes, I feel good about their chances Friday night. Feels like this team is a bit fragile and needs to score the first goal, though.

Reactions: Carl Hungus

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Nick Foligno doing a fake little tough guy act (without actually doing anything!) NOW has made it so I actually despise him.

He's pathetic. Does nothing all year, and then has the gall to pretend to be a physical presence when the game ends? f***ing worse than useless. He's embarrassing. Can't even stand up for his teammates or bring a physical component. David Backes was bad here, but he constantly fought and hit to try and give his team something,, even when he had health reasons not to.

Bench Foligno for the rest of his miserable contract and fire the moron who signed him.

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
Whatever. Jumble around the lines, sit some forwards for other forwards maybe reilly draws in on defense and play swayman. Hope the referees aren't of the mind to randomly throw extra penalties at bruins who did nothing and gift the canes 5 on 3s as a result and see what happens next game. It's the only thing left to do at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad