GDT: ECQF Game 1 | Ending Edwards | Leafs vs Bruins 8pm EST | SN, CBC, TVAS, NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Game 1.png

2.png

3.png

Game 1-4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

Game 1-2.png

10.png

Let's go Leafs HF. Be positive, have some faith and let's dominate these bruins.

Attachments

• 9.png
    9.png
    529.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 4.png
    4.png
    287.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 9.png
    9.png
    527.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
This post has been paid for by the BwO. The BwO is a not for profit business dedicated to generally irrational Leaf fandom and fun, and also runs the Leafs counter-espionage counterfeit money machine out of BwO sub-basement C Peru headquarters.

Go Leafs Go.

I am Canadian

AM34|WN88|MM16
May 22, 2008
Toronto
Interesting to see if this interation of the Leafs have learned. Pastranak should be covered in bruises by the end of night one. Cross checks, Slashes etc.

I wish this wasn't the way this sport works, but I'm tired of hoping it is not anymore. Bruise and batter him.

Westlander

the olden time
Aug 31, 2004
The Netherlands
Interesting to see if this interation of the Leafs have learned. Pastranak should be covered in bruises by the end of night one. Cross checks, Slashes etc.

I wish this wasn't the way this sport works, but I'm tired of hoping it is not anymore. Bruise and batter him.
Same here. With the management under Dubas they tried in good faith to build a team to play the game properly and what has it gotten us? A bunch of playoff losses - due at least in part to the refs putting the whistles away - and us getting mocked for complaining about it.
Well enough is enough, just about ****ing anything goes now, as far as I’m concerned.

Reactions: Strangle

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
Nice GDT but why Marner and Nylander only 5 games? Where did that come from lol.

We have to overcome our mental issues by getting in their heads first. Physically take it to them like our last meeting. Pucks deep and get in the middle of the ice. No perimeter play.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Time for us to set the tone. Time for us to dictate the play.
No excuses just get it done

Nice GDT but why Marner and Nylander only 5 games? Where did that come from lol.

We have to overcome our mental issues by getting in their heads first. Physically take it to them like our last meeting. Pucks deep and get in the middle of the ice. No perimeter play.
I was wondering the same thing

Reactions: bax

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017

Nothing over the top dirty, just clean hard hits.

Reactions: CincoHolio

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad