ECQF GAME 1 8:14 PM ET - TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS (A3) @ BOSTON BRUINS - CBC, TBS, TruTV, TVAS, NESN (New England)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
the leafs have only won one playoff series in many tries and then almost got swept in the second round and were totally dominated. They just need to break up this team because they aren't winning it all with this group

Reactions: Summer Rose

AssaultPK

Jul 22, 2014
He usually leads his team in scoring.

It's one game. The Leafs lost 7-3 in Game 1 against Tampa last season and the takes were the same... and then they won 4 of the next 5.

You guys pay Matthews around 1.3 million USD per playoff point over the course of his career. Did you know that?

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
He usually leads his team in scoring.

It's one game. The Leafs lost 7-3 in Game 1 against Tampa last season and the takes were the same... and then they won 4 of the next 5.
then they almost got swept in the second round

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I wonder if Philadelphia gets rid of torts, and Toronto decides to pick him up.

I don’t know if it would work because they had Babcock who is a strict coach, but the big difference is that Babcock is a f***ing idiot. Torts demands hard work, and will sit anybody who does not show the effort.

Just a random thought

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
You guys pay Matthews around 1.3 million USD per playoff point over the course of his career. Did you know that?

We didn't know that.

You know, considering players don't get paid for playoff games.

Thanks for the information.

It's been noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad