BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 1 7:08 PM - BRUINS at Whalercanes - NESN, ESPN, SN360, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
My legs are wobbling bad now on this bosu ball. I am dedicated.

#allofus
Post automatically merged:

I like the traffic at least.
I should be pacing and getting steps in but right now this is me:

t7dsKu0mXDuo.gif

Reactions: BMC and TD Charlie

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Someone chirped Hall just a few mins ago in here,

Just wanted to say thank you

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Yes. He’s everything we claim others are with the “fake tough” stuff.

If he’s going to be that guy, he needs to do something. He’s kind of just there. He’s not really physical anymore, he’s not an offensive threat, he’s basically Jordan Caron.

I personally agree. But I can’t judge him under Cassidy. Just like Nick Ritchie. They make all kinds of anti physical demands on them.

I think Frederick would like to be an all-around pest and fight more, but he’s told in no uncertain terms don’t do that. A little just comes out from time to time. He seems genuine to me, but who knows?

He’s totally messed with.

Reactions: BMC

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
I personally agree. But I can’t judge him under Cassidy. Just like Nick Ritchie. They make all kinds of anti physical demands on them.

I think Frederick would like to be an all-around pest and fight more, but he’s told in no uncertain terms don’t do that. A little just comes out from time to time. He seems genuine to me, but who knows?

He’s totally messed with.

Ritchie dropped the gloves plenty of times in his season here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad