BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 1 7:08 PM - BRUINS at Whalercanes - NESN, ESPN, SN360, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Waiting for Cassidy to start twitching behind the bench with the urge to reunite the old top line. I certainly don't have faith in secondary scoring and I doubt he does either.

Try it now since this game is over.

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

PastaBaked

May 8, 2021
I'm done. What the fck is this defense? We aren't even challenging for the puck for both goals

Reactions: BTO

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Too many pigeons, the B's had like 3 golden chances to score in 30 seconds and couldn't capitalize and let that in next shift.
Helps getting shots on net, too. Something it seems they forgot to do on some of their good opportunities.

But somehow we see also outshooting Carolina so I don't know...

And Jesus f*** they just scored another.

toria13

Sep 18, 2019
Oh shit

Okay, time to buckle down, get out of the period, refocus and come back

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
Ugh. Horrible defensive shift by Haula on that goal. Never went below the goal line to support the D to take advantage of a temporarily pinned player.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Can't even get good chances on this suffocating D. Cant imagine how frustrating this is for the Bruins, who are giving it their all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad