Pre-Game Talk: ECQF G4 4/17 7:09 PM - THE BEAR needs home ice back - NESN, CBC, NBCSN, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which team wins Game 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NSBruinFan

Jul 17, 2006
Cape Breton, NS
Please crash the net tonight and get bodies in front of Andersen's eyes. Make him search for pucks. Lets get some high slot tips and buzz around looking for the rebounds.
After the whistle hang around the crease for a second. Make their D push players out of the blue paint, which should create some emotional play.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
There are quite a few who post in here that I am convinced are fans of other teams and have two accounts - it is not difficult to do. Pretty obvious what is going on.

Been a while since i had special powers, but i believe that’s a big no no and can usually be detected fairly easily by certain mods. Report it and see what happens. I think they have ip and device tracking. Something along those lines.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Please crash the net tonight and get bodies in front of Andersen's eyes. Make him search for pucks. Lets get some high slot tips and buzz around looking for the rebounds.
After the whistle hang around the crease for a second. Make their D push players out of the blue paint, which should create some emotional play.

I agree with all of this, but in game 3 they were literally too slow to get any of this going and that’s my fear going forward.

Reactions: BMC

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

This x 1,000,000. The Bruins have to take it right to the Leafs if they're going to win.

Reactions: Shoebottom88

Deleted

Nov 11, 2017
It's killing me that I'm not getting to watch any of this series (well game 2 anyway), I got my hopes up briefly that I would be able to stay up and watch game 5 Friday night but my wife gently reminded me we have a wedding to go to on Saturday! Arrrggggghhhhh

Monday is a bank holiday here though so I'm pulling a late one for game 6 and will be very very happy as I watch the Bruins win the series 4-2 (right, RIGHT??!!) o_O

Reactions: BMC

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Been a while since i had special powers, but i believe that’s a big no no and can usually be detected fairly easily by certain mods. Report it and see what happens. I think they have ip and device tracking. Something along those lines.

I don't think it is too hard to get around that if you are tech savvy - I used to belong to a group and we constantly tried to ban IP addresses because one troll just kept coming back within hours, it was unbelievable.

Reactions: Strafer

Deleted

Nov 11, 2017
I don't think it is too hard to get around that if you are tech savvy - I used to belong to a group and we constantly tried to ban IP addresses because one troll just kept coming back within hours, it was unbelievable.

Near impossible now I'd imagine to police forums with easy to use VPN services like NordVPN etc.. I don't envy the mods job.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
This morning I went to breakfast at a different place and the server says - 'The cook hates the Leafs BUT he is from Vancouver' :help:

upload_2019-4-17_9-25-32.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad