GDT: ECQF 4 | FLYERS (A) vs. Canadiens (H) | Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2020 | 3:00 pm ET | Flyers lead series 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Our offense hasn't been creating fireworks so far, but our defense is literally the best in the entire playoffs. Even after losing 5-0 in Game 2.
exactly...watching west conference games last night...there is NO room to do jack in our series. Blues and Canucks are backing off giving space like crazy.

Reactions: LorneMalvo

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Honestly I don't like seeing Hagg back in the game. No, this isn't a secret anything-to-get-him-out-of-the-lineup screed. He basically took a fastball to the helmet, and everything we have learned about concussions over the past ten years tells us he should be in the locker room right now. But he tells the dinosaurs he's fine and they put him right back in.

Same loophole they used on Schenn after he had a full fencing response. If he isn't tested to begin with, then no concussion can be found! Then the next day if he says he feels fine, even if he's lying, he can keep playing.

That's something the concussion spotter would have to call down. And those guys are inconsistent/useless.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
man grant is having a pretty strong game. Good stuff

also bunnaman, while he hasn't done much, has worked hard in this one.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I saw Carter twitching earlier (and last game)

I feel obscenely more confident in my goaltender when he twitches more frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad