GDT: ECQF 4 | FLYERS (A) vs. Canadiens (H) | Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2020 | 3:00 pm ET | Flyers lead series 2-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
That pass would went across blue line already. Late was late of course and then good choice. But as I said, I think he should pass to TK across blue line when TK was moving fast and beat that defenseman easily.

Perhaps.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
Braun has a garbage shot if he's just firing in with the goalie seeing it.

But he is also bizarrely good at sneaking unexpected shots on net, and that has been super effective all year. He manages to handcuff goalies all the time.

Yeah he is never going to score there, but I would still take that low shot through a seam into the pads or far blocker that Price can't smoother, force him to try to redirect it into the corners, with the traffic around some are going to get knocked down by the traffic. I prefer that to rimming it around to the other side, the Flyers have been good on the boards but those long plays around the dasher give the speedy Habs time to crash onto the guy receiving it before they have time to pull it off the wall.

Raffl! my boy!

Couts is great, I see no holes in the lineup. The cup should be a lock.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
thats ok.. do it again.. Make it simple.. crash the net and generate a point shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad