Votes: 20 3.1%
  • Rangers in 4

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

IMG_6237.png
IMG_5088.png

New York Rangers (1M) vs. Florida Panthers (1A)

Eastern Conference Finals

Game 1: Panthers at Rangers -- May 22, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Panthers at Rangers -- May 24, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Rangers at Panthers -- May 26, 3 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Rangers at Panthers -- May 28, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Panthers at Rangers -- May 30, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Rangers at Panthers -- June 1, 8 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Panthers at Rangers -- June 3, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ If Necessary

Last edited:

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
After watching the first 2 games im amazed people think the east wins the cup this year. Im an oilers fan but i dont think either team takes more than a game from edmonton

That being said i get cheering for your team so its all good and i hope for lots of success for your teams

Both teams in the East are capable of high flying offense and both teams are using their defensive structures to stop the other from doing it. The reason people think the East wins the Cup is because they’re predicting that they’ll be able to do the same thing to the Oilers or Stars.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
After watching the first 2 games im amazed people think the east wins the cup this year. Im an oilers fan but i dont think either team takes more than a game from edmonton

That being said i get cheering for your team so its all good and i hope for lots of success for your teams
skinner will never ever win a cup

write that down

Reactions: HolyHagelin

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024

They dont hit the same in the west, both of these teams will knock edmonton into next year.

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

IdleTraveller

Mar 30, 2024
London, UK

LOL! Well, I have to hand it to you, mate - it takes balls to go to another CF thread and trash BOTH teams on there ;). Oh well, yet another reason to root for Dallas then. Although I do love the Tkachuck deliciousness of a Panthers-Edmonton final, in which case I'm sure we'll be having a lot of fun together... Would probably even support the Rangers if the dice fall that way.

Reactions: klingsor

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
LOL! Well, I have to hand it to you, mate - it takes balls to go to another CF thread and trash BOTH teams on there ;). Oh well, yet another reason to root for Dallas then. Although I do love the Tkachuck deliciousness of a Panthers-Edmonton final, in which case I'm sure we'll be having a lot of fun together... Would probably even support the Rangers if the dice fall that way.
I'd love to root for Dallas. Unfortunately I placed a decent bet in the Oilers to win it all so it's not in my financial interest :laugh:

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Game 1 Panthers fans thread summary: “Rags fans this and Rags fans that.” (Barely a comment on how any single Panthers players contributed.)

Game 2 Panthers thread summary: “OMG we wuz robbed of a (phantom) high stick yak yak yak.” Blaming an OT game on a single play.

INSUFFERABLE.
As a neutral fan, the remedy to all that goes on is to score more goals. Then the excuse making becomes unnecessary eh?

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Reinhart missed one he would normally bury. OEL preserves the tie by sticking his ass out and blocking one that Bob (it looked like) wouldn’t have gotten.
Hockey is crazy, that’s why we all love it. So many “what if’s?” in every game.
It all comes out in the wash, as grandma used to say.

Catscountry40

Feb 4, 2021
stop complaining. Both sides can play that game. There was interference and well-rehearsed picks by the Panthers that were ignored by the refs plenty of times.
No, the high stick black and white clear. It is not some interference call that is a judgement. His stick was way high and clearly should not have counted.
Major ASTREK victory.

If it was Florida, Northeast and Canadian media would on TV all day how it shouldn't have counted. NY fans would be crying that Bettman wants another southern team to win.

All southern markets are tired of it.

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Good game 2 by the Rangers but losing Vesey could hurt a bit. They are still being outhit by the Panthers and they still won game 2 because of a really ill fated poor save by Bob

Please go 7. This series has the makings for a great one.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
No, the high stick black and white clear. It is not some interference call that is a judgement. His stick was way high and clearly should not have counted.
Major ASTREK victory.

If it was Florida, Northeast and Canadian media would on TV all day how it shouldn't have counted. NY fans would be crying that Bettman wants another southern team to win.

Which high stick? The Trocheck one on Forsling that was deemed a follow through on his pass? Or on the GWG. I didn’t go back and stare at the slo mo, but I saw nothing as it happened live to complain about. But, I realize I do miss some things.
OT goals are automatically reviewed, are they not? I’m not sure, but I think they are.
On to the next one. Play even better, and score more than they’ve been able to in the first two games. let’s go Panthers

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Major ASTREK victory.

Not at all a high stick and deflecting the Florida incessant interference on the opponent's forecheck is quite impactful. Florida's system of interference and embellishment works, until the NHL flips the script as they did in the Finals last season with Vegas and Florida was embarrassed.

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
It looks like a low scoring opportune type of series. Panthers 4th line is the story so far. They create scoring chances and off zone time. I think we need Rempe to do Rempe stuff. Scrums, whistles,face massages normally aren't the Rangers game but here and now it is working. Filip stood out but 20 and 93 were quiet. Filip brings puck in zone and that is Mika's job...so Filip needs to be the general on his own line. Laf's last good game was game 5...we need him now. Overall it may have sunk into NY, that this series is a calculating, patient and hard hitting style of play. I think Kaapo not using his body enough after being told to do so caused his benching....if 24 is not scoring then he must crash boards every time. Roz to 1rw..New 3rd line 50-72-24..no 26 go with 73-21-wheeler

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
Major ASTREK victory.

If it’s so clear please provide a picture of the puck hitting the stick with it above his shoulder.

I’ll help you this is the frame before it hits his stick. It is already lower than his shoulders and his stick is moving down.

IMG_4310.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad