Votes: 20 3.1%
  • Rangers in 4

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

IMG_6237.png
IMG_5088.png

New York Rangers (1M) vs. Florida Panthers (1A)

Eastern Conference Finals

Game 1: Panthers at Rangers -- May 22, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 2: Panthers at Rangers -- May 24, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 3: Rangers at Panthers -- May 26, 3 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Game 4: Rangers at Panthers -- May 28, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 5: Panthers at Rangers -- May 30, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 6: Rangers at Panthers -- June 1, 8 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ Game 7: Panthers at Rangers -- June 3, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, ESPN+, SN, CBC, TVAS)
+ If Necessary

Last edited:

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Bennett does not finish a hit that is not charging off the ice and high.

Tkachuk does not finish a hit that is not a charging reverse hit.

The claim to toughness is heavily lacking. It is an act. A one way street.
paper tigers

they take runs when they dont' have to face any consequences and fold when someone pushes back

oh no someone dared hit us I hope someone will call a 5 minute major

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
Might put 40 let's see the odds in the morning. I'm gonna get huge odds plus I'm a responsible gambler.

Doesnt matter if I can double my money no matter how much I put I win. Hard to beat the house.
Florida has had the odds every single game so far. Most likely they'll be like +120 to win the series now. Calm down.

Reactions: The don godfather

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Somebody clear this up for me. If it had been a major, would his slashing right before that still been a penalty? So could it have been 5 + 2 or would have been 2 minutes of 5 on 3? Which penalty would have run first?
2 minutes of 5 on 3 then 3 minutes of 5 on 4

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
that's one of those "yeah sure it's a penalty but considering what else has gone on this game are we really gonna call that?" and the refs said "yes it's rempe"
He had his arm around his neck and took him hard into the boards. That’s not a because it’s Rempe call.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Panthers are heinous divers and Maurice is an utter bumpkin but...the Rangers are beatable.
I still hope for my benefit (I love the large markets and mega-corps) that the Rangers advance though, NYC in the final is about the best you could hope for.

Also, Barclay Goodrow, everyone adopt him right now.
The league is so weak right now. Rangers and Dallas are just that much better than everyone else which is why I chose 1 vs 1 in the final. This is like 1980-1989 again. There was Edmonton and the Isles for most of that time and nobody else was seriously good enough to compete. I feel the NHL is there now with these two and Vegas Florida are honorable mentions

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I feel like the penalties were a big part of why that game was so lopsided. Were all of them penalties? I’m not going to say none were penalties, but 6-2 is a little ridiculous.

NHL does not have good refereeing. They get way too many of the calls they try to make wrong. Keep it roughly even and that’s the best way to do it. Let the teams decide the game. Not the referees trying their best.

Besides the penalties, Rangers were not good. Panarin, Zibanejad, and Kreider have been invisible. Fox was a little better in game 2, but has struggled due to his LBI. Still somehow, the Rangers are up 2-1. They need more secondary scoring from guys like Chytil, Kakko, Roslovic, Gustafsson, Miller to continue winning games. The Rangers are getting essentially nothing offensively from their defense and bottom 6 forwards, so when the big guys go quiet, it’s tough to win games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad