GDT: ECF: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ABC (Tropic Thunder Edition, Do or Die or Do!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_6257.jpeg

IMG_6247.jpeg

New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers
8pm ET - Game 6

IMG_6366.gif
IMG_6376.jpeg

IMG_6377.jpeg

IMG_6375.jpeg

IMG_6296.gif

IMG_6373.gif

IMG_6370.gif

IMG_6380.gif

We are down 2-3……
IMG_6379.gif

IMG_5424.gif

IMG_5088.png

Rangers Projected Line up
IMG_6390.gif

IMG_6237.png
Panthers Projected Line up

Carter Verhaeghe -- Aleksander Barkov -- Sam Reinhart
Matthew Tkachuk -- Sam Bennett -- Evan Rodrigues
Eetu Luostarinen -- Anton Lundell -- Vladimir Tarasenko
Steven Lorentz -- Kevin Stenlund -- Kyle Okposo

Gustav Forsling -- Aaron Ekblad
Niko Mikkola -- Brandon Montour
Oliver Ekman-Larsson -- Dmitry Kulikov

Sergei Bobrovsky
Anthony Stolarz

Scratched:
Tobias Bjornfot, Uvis Balinskis, Josh Mahura, Jonah Gadjovich, Spencer Knight, Rasmus Asplund, Mike Benning, Magnus Hellberg, Matt Kiersted, William Lockwood, Mackie Samoskevich, Justin Sourdif, Ryan Lomberg

Injured: None

IMG_6393.jpeg

IMG_6369.gif

IMG_6395.gif

IMG_6388.jpeg

Let’s Go Rangers!!!!
IMG_6396.gif

IMG_6367.gif
IMG_4627.gif

IMG_6032.jpeg

IMG_4629.jpeg

Last edited:

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011
I just want to make it TO game 7.

We've looked so much worse at Florida than at MSG. That's what frustrates me about losing 2 at home and being in this spot.
The better ice over there is a much bigger advantage for us than it is for Florida. They're winning tomorrow. I think Florida lets off the gas and they were visible tired last game too. Playing that aggressive all the time doesn't just drain energy from the opposition.

The fact that ice in Sunrise Florida is better than at MSG in May is also pathetic but I guess that's what happens when you put your ice on top of a train station. Morons

BleedBlueNYR

Jan 25, 2019
New York
Game 5 was no doubt devastating and I’ve only moved on within the last couple of hours. Here’s the deal fellas: This team has come back all year and I believe they can do it again. Go out win a hockey game and then go from there. This has been a special season so far and I’m not ready for it to end now. Let’s Go Rangers.

NikC

Oct 7, 2008
i don't know if they can do it.. but they have to kick this Florida team in the balls.

They have to deflate their confidence. Trouba or this Rempe kid simply have to take someone out tomorrow and monday (see what i did there... :D)

but seriously... it can't go on this way.

Time for this team to get angry. I hope the Captain at least makes some enemies in this lockeroom, because unless these guys start playing pissed off.

it's over.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
I've enjoyed this season. I've enjoyed this playoff run. This is the first time my girlfriend ever really started caring for hockey and its turning her into a fan.

Even if we don't go all the way I can't bring myself to take seasons like this for granted. If this is where it ends then so be it. Love posting on this board with you sickos where we all get mad online about a doofus hockey team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad