GDT: ECF: Game 3 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 3pm ET, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
Yea and Edmonton was going to sweep the Canucks.... and the Stars were going to sweep Edmonton

Why do people attempt to define series before the teams have even played each other. Always looks dumb in retrospect.

I don't know anything about those predictions, saying someone is going to be swept sounds silly

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Ray Ferraro is on the US feed. They have Subban and Messier too. So much better than Hrudy and that clown show.
Honestly I would take no announcers if given the chance. I’d pay more for it if I could. I don’t need them to tell me what’s going on. I have eyeballs and can tell what is happening and issues in the game. These announcers like hearing themselves…….. Brutal!!! And they don’t have the guts to call out the garbage that happens

Reactions: Pablo El Perro

Zarao71

Jul 19, 2021
The Rangers top guys have been completely MIA. They're lucky to be in this position. Panthers big guys have broken through (Reinhart, Barkov.) Time for Panarin, Mika, Kreider to do the same.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
Honestly I would take no announcers if given the chance. I’d pay more for it if I could. I don’t need them to tell me what’s going on. I have eyeballs and can tell what is happening and issues in the game. These announcers like hearing themselves…….. Brutal!!! And they don’t have the guts to call out the garbage that happens
They probably just like having a job so they keep quiet on certain topics. Can't blame them

ACLEVERNAME

#OFFSEASON
Jan 6, 2010
I'm at the hockey game... I'm at the grocery store... I'm at the combination hockey game and grocery store.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
I just take it like watching a game where El Jefe won't shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad