GDT: ECF: Game 3 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 3pm ET, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I agree. However goalie is arguably the most important position on the ice and having arguably the best one in the world is part of a good team. If shesty is on the Leafs they are a cup favorite.

Rangers' defensive structure is an absolute JOKE. Goalie would have to go super saiyan every freakin' game. I see some holes in Shesty's game tonight which may end up costing Rangers.

You need some sort of defensive structure even if faulty so Goalies can play better.

Hawks won multiple cups with avg goal tending. They weren't defensive juggernauts but their 5 man unit defensive structure wasn't as big of a JOKE as Rangers has been.

The last time team went to the cup finals on a hot goalie from what I recall was with JSG and he lost the finals

Reactions: ThrowDemTongs

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
It happens with the Cats. There's a reason Bob has a 900;or so save percentage while only losing 4 out of 13 games in this playoff run.
yeah it is debatable but from what my eyes see I will have to disagree. Not a boston fan or a nyr fan, just seeing the games and that period was total domination. Bob probably loses focus from not having to do anything for so long.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
yeah it is debatable but from what my eyes see I will have to disagree. Not a boston fan or a nyr fan, just seeing the games and that period was total domination. Bob probably loses focus from not having to do anything for so long.
We held Boston to less shots in a period. The Cats scored twice, so that looks worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad