GDT: ECF: Game 3 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 3pm ET, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
How tf is that not a major!??

Rangers largely limit high danger chances, despite the 31 shots I did not think anything FLA had on that PP was one you'd say was a monster save. I did think 2 of the goals he let in tonight (1 and 4) were not ecactly great. Neither goalie has been superb but Igor has been better I'd say as Bob allowed 2 bad ones as well
You are right. But the Panthers controlled the play most of the game. Clearly the better team today.

NYR are just defending.

I give them credit though, they indeed limited high danger scoring chances.

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
I have 0 faith in us winning this game for some reason. Feels like all of those missed chances at the end of the 3rd are gonna come and haunt us.

Reactions: ICanMotteBelieveIt

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
Rangers are lucky Shesty standing on his head
I agree. However goalie is arguably the most important position on the ice and having arguably the best one in the world is part of a good team. If shesty is on the Leafs they are a cup favorite.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
This may be a must win for NYR because being on the road for game 4 if both teams are feeling some fatigue from 2 rough games in a row that went long I think team with last line change probably has an edge

Reactions: behemolari

ACLEVERNAME

#OFFSEASON
Jan 6, 2010
I now know where to find the peanutbutter if I ever find myself in the Subban household for some reason.👍

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
announcer in this game said 7 minutes went by without bob seeing a shot. Not too sure about that. Debatable.
It happens with the Cats. There's a reason Bob has a 900;or so save percentage while only losing 4 out of 13 games in this playoff run.

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
Wow, 42 straight playoff losses for the Rangers when they allow 4 goals. :amazed:
Hi. You may be new here. Allow me to take you on a tour of the New York Rangers when Henrik Lundqvist was their goalie. They had high quality dmen like Dan Girardi and Marc Staal, and top tier offensive forwards like Derek Stepan and Mats Zuccarello. The prospect of that Rangers team scoring 4 was almost unthinkable. So yeah, if Lundqvist let in 4 goals, that team was NOT scoring 5.

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad