GDT: ECF: Game 3 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 3pm ET, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
f*** you, buddy.
Rodrigues back out next shift after laying on the ice for 3 minutes. Almost as if when the trainer asked him the question while he laid on the ice if he was okay and he nodded his head that he was just trying to get a major out of it. Concussion protocol takes more than 1 shift fyi.

Barclay says, cool, we’ll power kill this

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Goodrow came to play in this series. He was in buy out discussions with Rangers fans earlier this year. Not anymore lol

Reactions: yrrebbor

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Trouba
Matt Cooke
Rafferty Torres
Sean Avery
Sean Avery wasn't dirty, i don't understand the narrative with that. his mouth and antics were, but he didn't run around like the others you listed. and as a ranger fan, i agree trouba is suspect as all hell

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Yeah we do. Considering majority of us dislike the same player
Refs had to call that a 5 minute major and a game.
They can't monthly wrecknthe game by making it the main talking point. Even though Kaf and the rest if the Rags are having a great toad game.
The story will be the sucker shot captain Ranger captain

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
and there it is folks !! the chicken shit Trouba chicken wing elbow to the head !

and they treat it the same as puck over glass 2 minute minor. lol

Trouba captain of the Rags.....and fans wonder why we hate the Rags 🤣
And who on the panthers will do anything. Fyi, you are the bullied, we are the bully. Youll see late in the 3rd.

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
I honestly felt the Canes are better than Florida. They are more relentless. Panthers play same game just slower and bigger bodies.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Trouba is the most obvious elbower in the league. It’s comical how he’s doesn’t even try to hide it

Maybe but that was a pathetic dive and sell by Rodrigues.

Panthers for the “touguest” team in the league take an embarrassing amount of falls. Gave Barkov the benefit of the doubt in the last game but I’m starting to wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad