GDT: ECF: Game 3 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 3pm ET, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
Excellent, you managed to name a single period out of 8 thus far and then accused me of pushing a narrative.

Classic proprojection
What exactly has Florida shown that convinces you they are so much better ? All I see is neutral zone clogging and high pressure on point players. They don't want to make this an open game. Is all I am saying. Florida is a muck it up type of team yukkkkk boring team to watch

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
Excellent, you managed to name a single period out of 8 thus far and then accused me of pushing a narrative.

Classic projection.
The panthers outshot the Rangers 10-0 in 11 mins from the end of the first period into the first two minutes of the second last game. They were outshot 31-16 the rest of the game. It wasn’t one period. Also the Rangers XG was higher than the Panthers in both of the first two games.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
What exactly has Florida shown that convinces you they are so much better ? All I see is neutral zone clogging and high pressure on point players. They don't want to make this an open game. Is all I am saying. Florida is a muck it up type of team yukkkkk boring team to watch
Florida likes controlling where the puck is, like most good teams. If you think they are a trapping team, call an optometrist.

Reactions: ThrowDemTongs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad