GDT: ECF: Game 3 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 3pm ET, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
They also missed three trips on the Panthers and called back a 2 on 1 for a dive.
The Panthers are the home team, and they do not employ Trouba. So those plays don't count. Plus, it's the playoffs, let the boys play. Unless, Reinhardt looks hurt, then blow the whistle dead. Rangers need to stop whining and sit in the box where they belong!

ItWasJustified

Jan 1, 2015
I really want ESPN to raise the volume of the music while they talk in the studio. Not nearly enough shouting.
1487444041505.png

Zynbanejad

To Blais or Not To Blais
Jul 7, 2010
Rangers fans getting awfully salty in this thread and it's hilarious
I gotta say I'm pretty livid about that "inadvertent whistle." Shit like that should have consequences for an employee of the NHL officiating a tightly contested playoff series. It was a clear game management whistle. If the Rangers scored there, the game would be very different right now.

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
Rangers fans getting awfully salty in this thread and it's hilarious
I mean it’s just responding to all the Islanders and Devils fans that are in every GDT complaining about calls. It gets old after awhile. The Panthers got 3 powerplays that period dive and got an odd main rush called back and apparently we got lucky we didn’t get more penalties.

Thirty Seven

Jan 23, 2017
Kind of funny, this thread is mostly just Ranger fans arguing with fans from other teams. Haven't seen a Panthers fan say anything for a bit.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
I don't care who wins, I'm just grading the flops at this point. We got some 5's, some 7's and even a few 10's in there through just one period.

If Messier gets a damn award they should have something like the Alex Burrows Oscar Award for the postseason. There's 5-10 players on that ice that make Mike Ribeiro's old acting shenanigans look downright amateurish.

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
Kind of funny, this thread is mostly just Ranger fans arguing with fans from other teams. Haven't seen a Panthers fan say anything for a bit.
Rangers fans arguing with Devils and Islander fans that are in all of our threads always complaining about any call that benefits us even if it is right*.

Nogatco Rd

noble man who is loved by many animal
Apr 3, 2021
Pasta breaks the ice in the WHC. 1-0 Czechia with 10 mins in regulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad