ECF: Game 3 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 3pm ET, ABC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Whats funny is Tkachuk has almost the exact same PPG in the playoffs as Marner but people talk about them completely differently. Tkachuk has been invisible except when he is falling on the ice every time he feels contact

Reactions: LaffyTaffy13

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
That's why you utilize analytics as a whole instead of cherry picking a singular set of data.

The Panthers controlled the 5 on 5 as a whole through both games, objectively.
And thats why carolinas winning the cup every year right?

Bizz

Slacked for Mack
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Whats funny is Tkachuk has almost the exact same PPG in the playoffs as Marner but people talk about them completely differently. Tkachuk has been invisible except when he is falling on the ice every time he feels contact

I noticed this as well. And he isn't being a shit disturber like he normally does too.

Reactions: HockeyVirus

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Man I'm going to be a wreck when the Wings make the playoffs again. I don't even care about the 4 teams remaining but I've become a f***ing asshole panthers and stars fan :laugh:

Stars will make me money at least

Reactions: Cats711

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Probably because Tkachuk has a signature run like last year and Marner doesn't.

But yeah historically, Tkachuk wasn't great in the PO during his Calgary years

Reactions: HockeyVirus

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
You literally cherry picked the worst angle of grainy footage via Twitter post. Possibly the only angle/video that could MAYBE be misdiagnosed as being a headshot.

It was shoulder/back.

Anyone denying there is clear contact to the neck, jaw at this point is either blatantly trolling, or completely and utterly delusional.

093db07bf4a54e92ad8c5659ca60b98a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad