Post-Game Talk: ECF: Game 3 - 5-4 OT Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I picked the Rags to win this series, but there's still plenty left to play. If the Panthers can turn in four more efforts like that, they can pull it off.

I would put Tarasenko in the press box. Unfortunately, I don't think there is any way Ekblad can be scratched, so they are just gonna have to suffer through it.

Best thing Tarasenko could do for the team is skate into Ekblad again

GigaChad

Oct 9, 2013
What an annoying way to lose.
Controlled the game, they get the opportunistic goals and win.
I don't even really have anyone to complain about so on to the next game I guess..

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Panthers win this game 4/5 times, Rags were lucky to win it. The fact that everything went in for the Rangers doesn't mean it will continue to happen, in fact it's unlikely
Just feeling a lot of bad joojoo about this series. Rangers have lady luck on their side. Everything they throw on net goes in.

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
This team has no heart and they have no balls. They deserve to lose every f***ing time.

5 Hole

Oct 2, 2011
Woodbine, GA
I don’t think it’s our year. PP numbers are trash. We at least need to be in the top 2.
I’m rooting for them but I’m ready for next year.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
OEL left Wennberg alone infront of the net, Kuli got walked...

So many mistakes defensively it's insane. Won't win shit if they can't tighten up.

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
I think we might have met our match this year boys.

We have to win the next one. Outplaying them and being down 2-1 is tough. Just every bad mistake in the back of the net.

Sit 10 and put in anyone with fresh legs and a chip on their shoulder.

Reactions: iam76
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad