Post-Game Talk: ECF: Game 3 - 5-4 OT Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
f*** Trouba’s penalty, i wish this team would have had the balls to get pissed after that shitshow, instead they allowed a shorty. Fine the guy, major or minor whatever. Me personally i wont cry about it like a Boston/NY bitch.

Im more pissed at our guys going off the rails on a moment they should have pushed back “you hit our guy? Minor penalty? Ok. Enough, lets go” instead they fold like a beach chair.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
After sleeping on it, I'll try to take a step back and see the big picture:

The Rangers seem to have that magic this year. They convert chances at a really high rate compared to what opportunities they actually manufacture offensively. It is what it is, it's damn hard to win a cup. Whatever happens this team has showed they can be a contender for a long time. Have to feel extremely happy where the team is at overall. 🙏

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
After sleeping on it, I'll try to take a step back and see the big picture:

The Rangers seem to have that magic this year. They convert chances at a really high rate compared to what opportunities they actually manufacture offensively. It is what it is, it's damn hard to win a cup. Whatever happens this team has showed they can be a contender for a long time. Have to feel extremely happy where the team is at overall. 🙏
Positive take is good.. but our window could close fast depending on some things... I just wish the guys would take this opportunity as now or never. The way we turn it on and off is nuts...

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Imo this team beat itself, big time. Four of their goals shouldn't have happened. Ek pinched on the first, they were lazy af on the shorty, no idea what happened on the game winner...you cannot play like that on those plays and expect to win.

I don't think it's New York magic, their year, etc...they f***ed up and NY capitalized. Good on them. I'd rather lose that game and hopefully light a fire under their ass (like Boston game 1) than get rewarded with a win here.

ScottyMascotty

Dec 24, 2017
St. Petersburg
And Forsling!
1716846857678.png

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I know it’s incredibly frustrating and upsetting that both games were in reach. Overtime’s are a coin flip and we got a little spoiled having the 2nd longest OT winning streak in the postseason. Yeah we could’ve been up 3-0 possibly, or up 2-1 but we’re down 1-2. It is what it is. Ultimately, every game has been incredibly close and we need to clean up some things. At the end of the day, it won’t be easy, even if we’re fortunate enough to advance it still won’t be easy, if you want to win you’ll need to learn how to play when down in a series. Dallas lost game 1 in every series and so far has still won them all. We’re home, just like New York when they lost game one and bounced back for game 2, we’ll need to bounce back for game 4 and split the two before going back to New York. Being down in a series is obviously not uncommon, just take it one game at a time and be prepared to go 7 if need be. We’ll see how they bounce back tomorrow

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
I don't know why this take is so popular. Barkov and Tkachuk are signed long-term, cap is rising, literally Bill Zito is the GM
Because it's an honest take.. a bit selfish.. I know I have been a fan since day 1.. my whalers left and I chose cats.. I am ready and we r right there.. I don't want to wait any more

Reactions: PSLguy

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Because it's an honest take.. a bit selfish.. I know I have been a fan since day 1.. my whalers left and I chose cats.. I am ready and we r right there.. I don't want to wait any more
Its some what granted

No idea if reinhart stays and a lot of our team is on one year deals

Next year we gotta worry about verhaeghe and benny too.

Its nice having a truly amazing gm so i have a ton of hope, but its no guarantee were gonna have the same team the upcoming years for better or worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium