Post-Game Talk: ECF: Game 3 - 5-4 OT Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Who'd of thought having the mentality of defensemen chasing everything around the ice and getting out of position would be a bad thing. Left a man all alone in front of the goaltender. Was bound to happen.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Were playing Rangers game. We've been so soft since game 4 of Bruins series. We have stop hitting to destroy people.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Once again, a game we could have easily won.

But just goes to show how evenly matched this series has been

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I wonder next game who will score from center ice for Rangers. Trocheck?

Reactions: iam76

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
You knew a lucky bounce for Rags will win it. Just felt like it. Felt like when we got these kinda wins in regular season some time ago

I just saw the play being pretty confused at the faceoff dot, and it popping back at the blueline with a man in front…

Pretty common goal of the faceoff ! And yeah… Like you said, you just knew they would have the luck to have it deflect in !

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Rangers 3rd and 4th line dominating us

Our 3rd and 4th havent done jack, id like lorentz back in, lomberg and cousins bring in energy but no scoring

heksagon

Jul 27, 2010
Finland
Bobrovsky shoulda played the puck prior to the FO. Rags seem to be getting the better of the draws. Shesterkin is the difference maker. Panthers are objectively the better team. Rooting for a win in game 4. Lot of series left.
Bob seems so scared to make a mistake that it actually starts to hurt the team. A controlled play to a d-man is better than a defensive zone face off.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I picked the Rags to win this series, but there's still plenty left to play. If the Panthers can turn in four more efforts like that, they can pull it off.

I would put Tarasenko in the press box. Unfortunately, I don't think there is any way Ekblad can be scratched, so they are just gonna have to suffer through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad