GDT: ECF: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 3pm ET, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
What's with the Spanish-tinged music? Nothing against the music but how does it denote hockey?

Circus86

Sep 12, 2020
Im worried that this is the level of Fox, Zib and Bread we have for the entire series.

Reactions: Atax

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
I said they played bad and got chastised last game. But this is basically a continuation. Turnovers are 23-6 in favor of Florida. We aren’t connecting on passes consistently and we’re tossing them cross ice in the neutral zone. They need to be quick, short, and crisp. I’m not going to continue bashing them but they gotta figure it out.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
The panthers breakouts are so crisp, one pass and they beat the rangers up the ice while all the rangers can do is move it up the boards and hope for the best. Thats why this teams offense dries up late in the playoffs every year.

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
Has Panarin connected a pass this game? Multiple bad passes where he has turned it over.

Everyone's playing like they're scared of being hit.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Does anyone have anything that isn't relentlessly negative, mocking, homicidal, or suicidal to say? Or should I just check back in after the game?
Fans are posting in real time. And in real time, they suck.

Maliks PlusMinus

May 28, 2015
Glasgow, Scotland
I’m not annoyed with Miller for the clearing attempt failing, but then he got too aggressive up the ice for no reason. Maybe with Trouba or Lindgren they come across and cover in time, but Fox at the moment is… yeah, rough

Reactions: Jack Hanson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad