GDT: ECF Game 2 New York Rangers vs Montreal Canadiens 5/19/14 8:00pm EST Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Wait, they just said Gallagher stopped, and Nash pushed him in, and that dumbass Healy infers it was intentional. The CBC disrespects us with these fools.

Ragtag Farmer

May 27, 2011
Rhode Island
Energy is SO much better tonight than game one. Galchenyuk being back seems to be a big boost to this team, and certainly the crowd's energy. Can't complain about 4 on 4 too much here, though, sadly. Patches VERY close there, ugh. But these are going to go in if they keep this up.

NBC, please stop saying his name, "Yem-e-lin". It's been annoying me all playoffs long.

Go Habs Go!

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Energy is SO much better tonight than game one. Galchenyuk being back seems to be a big boost to this team, and certainly the crowd's energy. Can't complain about 4 on 4 too much here, though, sadly. Patches VERY close there, ugh. But these are going to go in if they keep this up.

NBC, please stop saying his name, "Yem-e-lin". It's been annoying me all playoffs long.

Go Habs Go!
lol it's not Galchenyuk.. it's them trying to win for Price.

White Out 403*

Good luck habs fans! I'm cheering my ass of almost like it's a Jets game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad