GDT: ECF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
What high stick, off the sauce pass? They were looking at offside for the challenge, which was reasonably close but not that close.
Oh, I see, off the breakout pass. No, not that close even, not a high stick.

I gotta give Trocheck credit here, that pass was ridiculous. Really difficult pass done perfectly. That was a couple feet in the air landing flat on the stick at full speed, it's not like he just barely cleared a defenders stick. Really good.

Reactions: Grifter3511

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
According to hf logic. You lose a game you are done lol
Cats ain’t done yet.
What? All I've seen in this series thread is how much trouble the Rangers are in after losing game 1. Sweep incoming and shit like that (granted this isn't all panthers fans, alot is the myriad of ranger haters). Are there any Rangers posters saying anything at all like that?

Edit: other than MM11 who is clearly taking the piss...lol

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
What? All I've seen in this series thread is how much trouble the Rangers are in after losing game 1. Sweep incoming and shit like that (granted this isn't all panthers fans, alot is the myriad of ranger haters). Are there any Rangers posters saying anything at all like that?

Edit: other than MM11 who is clearly taking the piss...lol
I am still predicting a sweep. But I'm not telling which team.

• Haha
Reactions: Tofveve

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
That’s a bit off the charts for the NY/FL series. But I’ll do you one better. Coach Keefe Devils win the Cup this year as the hockey gods cackle their heads off at the Leafs.

Many would consider this unlikely given that the Devils didn’t make the playoffs but I’m convinced of it.

Reactions: Game 7 Meltdown

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
That’s a bit off the charts for the NY/FL series. But I’ll do you one better. Coach Keefe Devils win the Cup this year as the hockey gods cackle their heads off at the Leafs.

Many would consider this unlikely given that the Devils didn’t make the playoffs but I’m convinced of it.
The hockey Gods must be angry with Marner after his "Gods" comment...it wouldn't surprise me. Devils-Leafs first round next April would be hilarious 😂

I'll take the bait- considering the series is 1-1 isn't it rather difficult to get a sweep for either of these teams?

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Never say never to a Paul Maurice coached team.

I’ll be collecting old school Leaf board reference points by likes here folks. Those that know, know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad