GDT: ECF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
I actually thought the penalties after the Rangers goal should of been a wash. I have no problem with the Kulikov penalty
That they got incorrectly, but after a goal it’s easy to assume the defending team started it.
Without having to call a major to review the Kulikov hit that automatically turns into a minor, I think it was within a second of him having had the puck. Usually that doesn’t get called in the playoffs.

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
I guess that’s because they didn’t send your team into hibernation 2 years straight
Lmao, it's you again, the ultimate Panther fan. Are you in love with me?

I've seen the Bruins win three Cups in my lifetime. And lived through losing in the Finals another seven(!) times.

Losing in the 1st and 2nd round doesn't even register, lol.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Is it time for Rempe to sit out? He might learn from watching . Plus the Rangers would be a lot better with a guy who thinks the game more quickly.

Reactions: Summer Rose

5cotland

NFR
Jan 23, 2015
Scotland
It doesn’t matter if the head is the first point of contact. They even said that on the air. You are allowed to hit the head on the way through the body. If he had only hit his head or chicken winged him yeah 5 and a couple games at least, but he didn’t he laid a body check and happened to catch the head as well.
I know the rule. It was a response to someone who said there was no head contact

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad