GDT: ECF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
I don't know how Florida will approach OT but I'm hoping they'll dial it back and play "careful" with less body, which would work in our favor

Reactions: CasusBelli

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
florida has had by far the best chances. we legit looked great the first ~12 minutes. after we failed to convert on the 2nd pp, we lost all our mojo.

the ice is truly atrocious again, which really benefits florida.

all it takes is a bounce, but we’ve been pinned a lot.
Was yelling and screaming at the TV, make it 2-zip, Make it 2- zip! Get them now while we have a chance. Didn't happen. Needless to say.,,.,, look at what we're looking at right now. They have every chance in the world to put us down two games to zero. Hmmm, sounds very similar to last series in reverse manner. We don't get this next goal to win this game, we are in a shitload of trouble.
Not trying to be a negative Nancy here but I don't see one Ranger player, that looks capable of ending this game in our favor. Nobody, simply nobody is stepping up to do anything conducive to us winning. If we win.....it'll be short of a miracle.

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
The way you push back against this team is have Zac Jones firing UFO sauces to spring 3 on 2s the other way. Not trying to play UFC and throw rocks

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Rangers hit a few posts the past two games, Florida missed a few prime chances. All evens out. Tough series so far both ways.

Reactions: AirGut

bouds

Feb 9, 2009
I kept hearing how bad Ekblad, I’m sure he is, but when is he going to f*** up, because our bad D man is outplaying him in the bad department by a fairly wide margin.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Imagine Rempe wins it.

I'll get naked.

IMG_4069.gif

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Conditioning and ice quality will determine the winner. Goaltending and skill be damned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad