GDT: ECF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
This isn’t the same team we watched all year. What a goddamn shame.
Playoffs are a different animal altogether.

I was chastised for saying it... for saying I didn't want the Pres Trophy for a reason & it wasn't "the curse"

It's an indicator of what your team is made for & this team (& MOST other reg season teams) isn't made for the trenches.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Gonna have to keep activating defense. Last two good shifts we had was defense being little more active

Reactions: yrrebbor

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
It's not exactly exciting hockey.
I really didn't expect to find myself replying to work emails on the weekend while just occasionally checking the score

Reactions: mas0764

mas0764

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 16, 2005
You know what this team could really use?

A game changing talent that was drafted top 2.

As good as Laf has been this year it could use its 1OA taking the league by storm as well, as opposed to just 57 points.

NYRangers16

Oct 23, 2010
Hell's Kitchen
Playoffs are a different animal altogether.

I was chastised for saying it... for saying I didn't want the Pres Trophy for a reason & it wasn't "the curse"

It's an indicator of what your team is made for & this team (& MOST other reg season teams) isn't made for the trenches.
There is no curse statistically.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
It's a brute strength battle. We have a few guys who can play the body but they got more
It's not about the ability, it's about the will (no pun intended here). Like I said, Ryan Lomberg destroyed Zibanejad. That guy is a f***ing Mickey Mouse in terms of size.

Maurice has gotten his entire team playing the right way.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Rangers are actually much bigger and heavier than the Panthers. The difference is that Panthers use their size better. Ryan f***ing Lomberg laid out Zibanejad. He's 5"9 and 185 pounds.
Their entire team except for like 2 guys are 6 feet and 200 pounds or over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad