GDT: ECF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
Must revisit that rule. If initial contact is the head, should be 5 minutes. I don't care about the other nonsense. Guys shoulder hit his jaw first. How do you have a rule that allows that?

Graves97

Jan 16, 2014
Going to reiterate what a lot of ppl have been saying, Wennberg needs to sit. He adds nothing. Don’t care who he sits for, throw Othman in there and have him and Rempe run ppl for all I care. Will already be more effective than Wennberg has been for us

effen

Feb 3, 2018
It comes down to skating hard. They skate hard, they win. They glide and react, it doesn't matter how much they hit.

They always crush at caveman hockey because other than Panarin they're all big guys with strength, they just don't want it bad enough ever.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
This game has got OT written all over it. Jeez, I hope we all can withstand that. I just cannot receive (my psychic abilities) any PLAYER on our team that will come up big. Maybe somebody like Cuylle or even Roslivic (as much as I dislike him).

Metranger

May 22, 2015
Almost every pass in the O zone seems to the wrong side of the recipients stick.... If the Rangers don't shoot more from the middle when they have a shot, and try a cute pass instead, F 'em. I'm not gonna live and die for the Rangers on shit offense. Shoot the F'n puck!

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Gallant knowing Kakko sucked was the only thing he was right about in his tenure here.
As good as he was "defensively", if you don't have "what it takes" to move the needle offensively, then maybe you don't need to be in the ice? The only prob I have with that is Wennberg hasn't been all that much better.

Reactions: McRanger92
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad