GDT: ECF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
If Chytil was moving up, would have just scratched Ros, and kept the third line that at least didn’t give up goals.

Don’t really see how Ros is worth the possible offensive upgrade when playing now with Wenn and Cuylle.

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
You're responding to a line of thought about Cuylle. You say Kakko drags him down. The numbers completely contradict you. And you just beat this same drum.

You don't like Kakko we get it. Stop making shit up.
Kakko drags f***ing God down.

If you dropped him in the desert it would immediately flood.

• Haha
Reactions: Svenhart2008

Jauffre

Registered Grandmaster
Oct 10, 2009
Cloud Ruler Temple
Kakko's whole line can't score no matter who he's with for five years.
Panarin knew all along, the guy just doesn't gel with anyone.

No wonder why he was more of a bull in a china shop type of prospect, purely skate to the net and finish in tight, or skate around in circles. Pure possession player that could not translate that narrow skillset to the NHL level. Never developed the ability to form chemistry with a linemate. He needs to reinvent his offense completely assuming he's not going to improve his skating much. He should start by using a senior men's stick with a flex over 55, so he can develop a shot at least. Sorry, I know this isn't the Kakko thread but.. anyway.

Tie this bitch up tonight without him.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I took the Sam news very hard, not going to lie, he lives in my hometown, where it happened, literally 3 mins from my house. I was was cursing Reddit all day that it was false. I believe it’s nothing serious but still was upset that day.

Reactions: turcotte8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad