GDT: ECF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
It's really not that bad. You just have to know where not to go/step. Always keep your lawn cut and clear. Simple things. Georgia is actually a lot more dangerous than Florida, in my experience.
especially when driving. It's like Georgia sends their whole police force out just to pull people over.

Reactions: Dread Clawz

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
Welp...

there's no coming back from that one.

I park my car in an underground garage so i don't have to deal with this, Every few weeks when i need to drive somewhatere.

but yep...that's a certified dead on target.
Good for you for taking this one on the chin. It was pretty funny.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Why would you ever live in a place with these death machines on purpose?

I live right off of a giant wildlife preserve down the street from the 'Glades and I've never had a problem. Grew up in the swamp, too. The key is to just avoid hanging out in bodies of fresh water. Don't go swimming in a canal or a retention pond and you're fine.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
I live right off of a giant wildlife preserve down the street from the 'Glades and I've never had a problem. Grew up in the swamp, too. The key is to just avoid hanging out in bodies of fresh water. Don't go swimming in a canal or a retention pond and you're fine.

Or storm drains for that matter.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
I work around bodies of water. Hence the table spoon.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
Gators are like dogs. Most of them are fine but it's the ones who have been getting fed a lot and feel like the alpha now that become problems

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010

I'm really just more concerned about the murderbugs.

Sdevils42

Nov 30, 2016
Pretty similar to the last few vs CAR. Rangers got caved 5v5 and will most likely continue to.

Florida obv plays a bit heavier, no fly-bys by forecheckers on the D. More balanced and legit scoring across 3L and the 4L will be a problem.

Biggest difference was a competent goalie. NY were outplayed for most of the game but had 5-6 grade A chances and Bob stopped them all.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
It's really not that bad. You just have to know where not to go/step. Always keep your lawn cut and clear. Simple things. Georgia is actually a lot more dangerous than Florida, in my experience.

lol My mom was a Florida/Georgia Line crosser. But all of this sounds like something i have no interest in doing.

I'd like to live in a place with less Dinosaur relatives trying to eat me and less murderburgs.

Reactions: Dread Clawz

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
lol My mom was a Florida/Georgia Line crosser. But all of this sounds like something i have no interest in doing.

I'd like to live in a place with less Dinosaur relatives trying to eat me and less murderburgs.
If you're north of Tampa, you are technically in Georgia or Alabama.

Reactions: Chaos2k7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad