GDT: ECF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
there first few years? I do believe we had several threads calling it the worst contract in the NHL
honestly I remember that very well. Bobrovsky is still the best goalie when he's on. dude genuinely just becomes Jiggy tier when he's locked in

Reactions: MaWa

Marco 85

Jan 13, 2021
Ekblad's been good and gets way too much flak. He really only had a bad game 1 in Boston series. He had a very good game tonight as well .
Yes. Tonight he was not noticeable. Great.
But he had more than 1 bad game against Boston.
Bob saved his ass multiple times.

sattar18

Mar 24, 2007
If he's playing to injure our top six, the Cats will take him playing those minutes. If he injured Cousins, I know where he lives.

If Rempe gets into game action and attempts to injure it’s an open door policy for the Panthers to start running Igor & their other stars. Unfortunately he’s got a rep now and they aren’t bitches like some of the other teams he’s gone against.

irishlaxburger2

Jan 30, 2008
Rye, NY
Fox is pretty clearly playing with a serious knee injury. Judging him off these playoffs seems pretty shortsighted. Guy can hardly skate right now.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
He is his own worst enemy sometimes, no need for him to dangle or try to do too much.
He pulls it off sometimes. He had one sequence I think in the first period where he just stood up at the blue line and was like a single guy playing against three in table hockey. He's actually very talented with his stick. His biggest weakness isn't that, it's his skating.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
It's one game; for all the 'avg. coach' label he has received. He seems invigorated after his resignation.

I find it an interesting motif; Brunette brought them to the President's Trophy. Maurice steps in. It's a better fit, that just worked out mutually.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Mostly because we're not heathens who scrape ice off our windshields in the morning, by choice.

Welp...

there's no coming back from that one.

I park my car in an underground garage so i don't have to deal with this, Every few weeks when i need to drive somewhatere.

but yep...that's a certified dead on target.

Reactions: Firsov99

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Welp...

there's no coming back from that one.

I park my car in an underground garage so i don't have to deal with this, Every few weeks when i need to drive somewhatere.

but yep...that's a certified dead on target.
Glad you survived that chirp. I was worried some of those fortunate souls who don't drive and have underground garages might take it personally.

Reactions: biturbo19

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
And this Florida team seems a lot healthier this playoffs than last year. Florida was already decimated by injuries before Game 1 vs Vegas started last year.

they weren't outclassed as previous poster said. they had no depth. you had ek playing with one arm before the final. then loustarainen breaks his foot in the conf finals and is out. when you hit injuries with no depth, you're bringing AHL players. Zac dalpe played meaningful minutes (and scored a big goal) last spring. once montour and Chucky went down, it was game over.

compare to this spring where there are multiple legit bottom 6 NHL players who've scored this postseason in the press box.

panthers were a little sloppy at times, though so if you're NYR, you got chances. just have to focus on finishing one or two of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad