GDT: ECF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
Dallas and Florida were in the final 4 just last year, it’s definitely one of them winning the cup. Teams who have been deep recently have a big advantage because of the fresh experience. Oilers and Rangers haven’t been to the cup final in a long time.
Yep. The Oilers and the Rags are simply not built to win the Cup.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
I'm not even joking when I say he's my favorite player on the team. He can always be counted on to make a big hit or have one big shift that can just turn the entire momentum around. From a guy playing on the fourth line, it's impossible to ask for anything more. He's also been responsible for some extremely clutch goals. I want him on this team forever and ever
My impression of him is he’s 1 of those types that lives for the playoffs - he’s the 11 on a scale of 1-10.

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
in a blunt way of putting things, what happened with the Rangers tonight is bad luck. They played okay but not enough to get themselves a win.

You want the real person to be upset at? Zibanajed and Kreider. Didnt hear a lick of either until the 3rd

Reactions: robertocarlos

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
It;s hilarious that some Rangers homers were recently trying to tell me that Fox is a top 2 D in the league. He has been invisible on the score sheet these playoffs and his defensive zone which has never been that good to begin with is actually less than good.

Fox is the single most overrated defenceman in the leauge. By a wide margin. It is not even close.

Reactions: Oak and Samhockey3

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
I know it's only one game, but this result is not surprising at all. Florida dominated. Bob played outstanding when called upon.

The Rangers are a good team. But Florida is in a class of their own in the east.

Reactions: MaWa and iam76

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad