Status
Not open for further replies.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
IMG_8869.gif

Reactions: Tofveve and ck26

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Man, already this reminds me so much of Dallas vs Vegas last year in the WCF. Vegas was just slightly better in every way than the Stars and it was unbelievably frustrating. Panthers just seem slightly better than the Rangers enough-so where they'll come out on top in most of these close games

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
That was a fairly lopsided game. Never really felt like the cats were in trouble other than a few flurries by the rangers.

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
What are Florida fans' opinion of Lomberg? The kid was an absolute tank last year in the playoffs too. Love the way the kid plays but definitely seems like a different animal when playing during the reg season from the 10 or so games I've seen of him over the past year.

I want him on my team though. Guy's an engine in the ploffs.

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
Man that's just a brutal loss for the Rangers. We absolutely smothered them all night. Even when they had their chances, Bob outplayed Shesty by a significant margin.

This series is far from over but it's hard to not be optimistic after a textbook game like this

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada
Man, already this reminds me so much of Dallas vs Vegas last year in the WCF. Vegas was just slightly better in every way than the Stars and it was unbelievably frustrating. Panthers just seem slightly better than the Rangers enough-so where they'll come out on top in most of these close games
On paper NYR is better. But Florida is playing like a team that knows they can win and has everyone buying in. No passengers .

Reactions: Panteras

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
We're being compared to the trapping devils despite playing opposite, so I'll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad