GDT: ECF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
Yes. I am aware. Hence Florida controlling the play. But can you please point me to a couple of big saves that Shesterkin has had to make? Because I can think of a few that Bobrovsky has.

That's all I'm saying man. One team is outplaying the other, but they don't seem to be creating much high quality out of it. Even their goal was a rather weak shot.
IMO they scored 2 goals but then I am sure some will disagree.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
With this precedent literally will see defenseman start to crosscheck/interfere with offensive players and force them to the goalie even if the play is not around.
If an offensive player skates into the blue on their own, pretty high probability that it will prevent a goalie from playing their position (contact or not).

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Agreed. Like I said, it's a penalty regardless but it's sad that other penalties aren't getting called for similar infractions but because guys stay on their feet it doesn't get called.
There's been a lot of diving this playoffs and I think the refs are in a rock and a hard place in deciding on calls.

I think they need to start negating the penalty that ends in an embellishment if they want to crack down on it.

Reactions: TheUnusedCrayon

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Laf off the post.

Crowd finally has awaken.

Rags PP upcoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad